Thursday, December 22, 2016

Piggy Amigurumi

It's been a few years since I made this piggy, but I just want to share as it's one of my first original amigurumi designs! I actually gifted it to a friend for Christmas back then, and I'm happy to report that it was well received.

I think the accessories add just the right amount of detail and really pull the project together. My favorite part of the amigurumi has to be the mustache. Since I made it around the holidays, I was inspired by props that people would often use in photo ops at parties, so all I did was sandwich a toothpick between a couple pieces of felt with a dab of glue and ta-da! A super easy accessory to jazz things up.

Here's one last picture (of its springy tail). Hope you enjoyed this throwback post!

No comments :

Post a Comment