Monday, March 5, 2018

Alola Beanie

Pulling a Cousin Itt here.

When Pokemon Sun & Moon first came out, I loved the flower beanie featured in the game and wanted one for myself, so I made my own version last year and only got around to taking pictures of it now. Being true to the original design, it sits just above my ears. (Not very practical in terms of warmth but I think it's cute!)


How the hat looks on my noggin.

I chose Lion Brand Heartland in "Redwood" for this project, and I was happily surprised how much I enjoyed knitting with it. Even though the yarn is 100% acrylic, it's super soft. Best of all, it held up well with minimal haloing when I frogged this beanie several times trying to get the right fit.

I also plan to make Moon's yellow top, so look out for it in a future post!

No comments :

Post a Comment