Friday, January 5, 2018

Pepperoni Pizza Garland



When I first started crocheting, I personally didn't know anyone IRL who was interested in this sort of hobby, so I sought inspiration online and came across Twinkie Chan's super cute kitschy food scarves on LiveJournal (yes, that was years ago). I've been following her work ever since.

Much thanks to Twinkie Chan for her genius ideas over the years... and for this awesome pizza garland pattern! It's available for free on her blog, and I think it's also pretty easy to follow. Although the pattern only features six slices, I decided to make eight to complete a full pizza.

Very tempted to make a cupcake version now.





What I used:
Pattern: Pepperoni Pizza Garland by Twinkie Chan
Yarn:  Caron Simply Soft Solids in Sunshine and Autumn Red, Red Heart Soft in Toast, Lion Brand Heartland in Redwood, Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in White
Hook: G (4.0 mm) hook

No comments :

Post a Comment