Friday, May 10, 2019

Matcha Socks


Who can't use another pair of socks, right? As I get older, I find myself appreciating socks more and more, and I've been queuing up a bunch of patterns that I want to try. I found this one on Ravelry and was a little intimidated to start, but the directions made it easy, especially because it included both written directions and a chart. I initially wasn't sure about using Loops & Threads Woolike, not knowing how it would knit up. But for an inexpensive yarn, it is surprisingly soft and works up beautifully. I also have more than enough yarn left in the skein for another project! It's one that I'd definitely recommend to those on a tighter budget, and I've actually bought a few more skeins in different colors. Now, I'm just trying to decide what sock pattern I should cast on next...

What I used:
Pattern: My Cup of Tea Socks by Robin Lynn
Yarn: Loops & Thread Woolike (85% Acrylic, 15% Nylon; 678 yards/100 grams per skein) in Sage
Needles: US 2 (2.75 mm)

No comments :

Post a Comment